Call us today!!!
281-590-5959

History

R. Wilbur Smith and Company, Incorporated, doing business as RW Smith; was founded in 1936 by Mr. R. Wilbur Smith.

Mr. Smith, a graduate of Rice University with a degree in chemistry, managed the company bearing his name for forty years. In 1976, RWS was bought by Mr. Robert G. Garcia and Mr. Robert Ante.

Mr. Ante retired in July 2009 after serving the company for over 50 years. Today, the company is owned by the Garcia family, and Mr. Garcia continues to serves as president as he has since 1976.